PEDIA EGYPT CONFERENCE 2020 ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Dear Postgraduate Pediatricians, you are highly appreciated by the 8th Annual International Conference of Pediatrics (PEDIA EGYPT Conference 2020).
For this reason, The Scientific Committee of the Conference decided to open access for your research progress in the Conference for a limited period of time till (November, 01st, 2020).
The Abstracts must be in the form of posters, after being accepted by the scientific committee, according to the abstract guidelines.
• Abstracts be submitted for oral or poster presentation (E-Poster or Printed Poster).
• Abstracts submission via the website only.
• Each doctor may submit up to 3 abstracts as presenting author.
• Only co-authors may replace a presenting author.
• Presenting authors must be registered participants.
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in all Conference material.
• Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to (November, 1st, 2020).
• Abstracts must be submitted in English.
• Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgement of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
The E-poster dimensions are 1920px hight and 1080px width.
The printed poster dimensions are 60cm Width and 80cm Height
Prepare a 6″ high headline strip that runs the full width of the poster. Include the title, authors, and affiliations on the strip in letters not less than 1″ high. Post a large-typed copy of your abstract in the upper left-hand corner. Be sure to note these dimensions as you will not be permitted to extend into another presenter’s space.
Abstract Submission Live Now
You will receive an email to confirm your submission & Our scientific committees will be in touch with you to confirm if your abstract approved or not